Getting started with Apple’s Swift Language
So you would like to act CoooL & Code CoooL. So lets without a dew, enter into the Swift programming language.
Swift is now open source! Swift is a general-purpose programming language built using a modern approach.
What you should know, before enjoying Swift Lang.
- If you know Apple’s Object-C Programming, then you can move fast
- If you know C Programming language, then also you can move Ahead
- If you know Ruby or Python, also you will feel comfortable
Do not forget, you need MAC Laptop/Desktop, or we can say we need Apple MAC OS to run/compile Swift Lang. Wait Wait Wait, we have alternative for this solution. Even-if we don’t have MAC OS or even Map Laptop, we still can Test the beauty of Swift lang in Online Editors.
Following are the top rated Online Editors
- IBM BlueMix Cloud based Swift Editor @ https://swiftlang.ng.bluemix.net/
- Alternate to IBM BlueMix @ http://www.runswiftlang.com/
What are the next steps to learn Swift Lang.
- Basic Syntax & Programming concepts
- Class & OOPs Concept
- Error Handling
- Hack into Swift
- What can be built using Swift Lang
Resources to Learn Swift Language
Top 10 Reasons to learn Swift
- It’s Open-Source. That means may thing is going to develop by developers around the world.
- Syntax is stunning easy to learn.
- Android is thinking to shift its primary language from Java to Swift.
- It’s still backed by Apple, that means It is going to sustain for next many years.
- Swift is 50% more faster than Objective-C programming language.
- By end of 2016, Swift will be a finished product. It’s still on improvement phase.