How to setup Android SDK on Windows
Welcome Android Champ.
So you are interested to know, how to setup Android SDK on your windows system.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8/7/Vista/2003 (32 or 64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM minimum, 4~8 GB RAM recommended
- At least 10 GB for Android SDK, emulator system images, SDK and caches
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- Java Development Kit (JDK) 7 or 8
- Optional for accelerated emulator: Intel® processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality
- Download the windows installer http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r24.3.4-windows.exe
- Install it
- After installation, open command prompt / Terminal
- Type “android” and press enter
- It should open Android SDK, in-case not then you need to setup path settings for windows OS
Android SDK path Setting
- Check where Android SDK is installed, it should be installed in c:/ driver.
- Set the full path of these folders which are present inside android SDK folder
If you really don’t know about the process of setting of path on windows. You might interested on following link to know such thing.
Happy Setup buddy !!!